SO annoying. But I can't help but remember the (also catchy) "Me & my llama.....we're going to the dentist today...." from Sesame Street or something similar. Do any of you bigger guys remember that one?
um, no Mother.Josh probably does.
But yeah, Bethany, I had to watch that video 2 or 3 times because I didn't understand it. And then I still didn't understand it. But it was cool.
You know, the Shackelfords are raising alpacas, which are similar to llamas & pretty cute. Can anyone come up with a catchy verse for them?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SO annoying. But I can't help but remember the (also catchy) "Me & my llama.....we're going to the dentist today...." from Sesame Street or something similar. Do any of you bigger guys remember that one?
um, no Mother.
Josh probably does.
But yeah, Bethany, I had to watch that video 2 or 3 times because I didn't understand it. And then I still didn't understand it. But it was cool.
You know, the Shackelfords are raising alpacas, which are similar to llamas & pretty cute. Can anyone come up with a catchy verse for them?
Post a Comment