

And in the world of sports, Caitlin and Bethany's volleyball team has now won 2 sets, each on different nights & still not quite enough to save the evening's game. These pictures are of the night they first won a set. Storm 25, Timberwolves 18. And the crowd went wild! (Sort of.) The other scores of the night are irrelevant. (And yes, that is Steve Sharpe in the corner. I am not sure why he was put in the corner, but he probably deserved it. :) )
4 comments:
You can click on the pictures to see them better.
hey, you figured out how to title a post. how'd you do that?
I just used a big font. I don't think it recognizes it as a title, really, because the place that shows the archive or whatever puts that along with some other words.
But it semi-worked.
Okay, Caitlin reset it so you can have titles now. You can go back & put titles on your blogs if you want.
Post a Comment