Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

All Mice Go to Heaven


Here is a true story that happened in our house. Once upon a time, Caitlin was getting dog food on the screened-in-porch, and then SHE SAW A MOUSE CRAWLING!!!!!!!! And then she told us all about it. Mom tried to set a mouse trap, but it flung at her a couple times, and then she asked Caitlin to help her do it. And Caitlin finally figured it out. And then we put it outside, and the next morning I saw the mouse. It was dead in the trap. And it sliced him in the neck. When Dad came home he went outside to set him free (of course it was dead). And then I got to hold the trap, and we took four pictures of it. Mom wouldn't let me put a picture of it on the blog, so I drew one. And that's the picture I drew for you. Remember that's a true story, as I told you in the beginning.

Sam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because she thought it was gross,of course. That's like Mom,she thinks almost everything that we like is gross.(I might send you the picture on e-mail sometime.)

Ben said...

that was an exciting story.

The Blog Marm said...

Well, Sam, I don't think everything you like is gross. Just some things. Guess we're even. You're not crazy about my fried-bell-peppers-onions-mushrooms-pineapple meal topper, either. I love you anyway.

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm not crazy about your fried .......bell peppers onions..... whatever.