
We won our first game on Friday! (Well, our last game.) Everyone was so uptight when the score was 24-24. But we won, 26-24! We won 3 out of 4 games, and then we played another one for fun and they won that one, 16-14. The tournament is this Saturday, and everyone wants to win it too. We were in the Roxboro newspaper in the sports page, and this blog title was the headline, but we added the exclamation mark.
~Bethany
6 comments:
It's just something that I made a while ago. We didn't have any good volleyball pictures. :(
Also called Lady Storm. GO STORM!!!
Wow, awesome. I can't believe the paper didn't put the exclamation mark.
and the picture brought back sweet memories of the computer desktop at home.
I was just looking at the blog of the wife of the musician Andrew Osenga of Nashville of Tennessee (http://www.shipenga.blogspot.com/) and her comments popped up in a little window, and it was nice b/c it took less time to load. I'm gonna change ours to do that...if we don't like it we can change it back.
Thanks, Ben. Now we are cool. Do NOT tell Mrs. Osenga we copied.
Post a Comment