That is so.........significant. We have a blog of badgers and llamas and now Yoda. Dancing, even. And Donna thought (once) we sounded intellectual on here. Wow. We are so intellectual the intellectual probably can't relate. Sorry, Ben, don't take it personally. You know I have never had a proper appreciation for Yoda. I was surrounded by faces wearing expressions of delight.
Well, I'm glad some people liked it. Mom, I can only hope that maybe someday your sense of what is significant will blossom enough to where you can appreciate Yoda for all his coolness.
I e-mailed it to Josh Sharpe, but he hasn't written me back yet, but I think he will like it since he's a Star Wars fan. Did you know Star Wars III opened on October 31st? Last night when you were watching it (Tim), were you watching it in a theater or on tape?
Josh still hasen't written me back yet,guess he's busy doing school but,he could have e-mailed me Sunday.............. oh, no because on the way home from church I saw their van at 4H.when does the Lion,the Witch and the Wardrob come out on tape.
10 comments:
That is so.........significant. We have a blog of badgers and llamas and now Yoda. Dancing, even.
And Donna thought (once) we sounded intellectual on here. Wow. We are so intellectual the intellectual probably can't relate. Sorry, Ben, don't take it personally. You know I have never had a proper appreciation for Yoda. I was surrounded by faces wearing expressions of delight.
Well, I'm glad some people liked it. Mom, I can only hope that maybe someday your sense of what is significant will blossom enough to where you can appreciate Yoda for all his coolness.
Tim, did you see it?
Or anybody else for that matter. I said Tim since he is the Star Wars geek.
Yes, I saw it...it was pretty cool! :) Where'd you get it?
Brian showed it to me...he has a lot of cool videos like that
I e-mailed it to Josh Sharpe, but he hasn't written me back yet, but I think he will like it since he's a Star Wars fan. Did you know Star Wars III opened on October 31st?
Last night when you were watching it (Tim), were you watching it in a theater or on tape?
Cool, no I didn't know that.
I think this conversation is dying. Maybe Tim will come join us soon.
Ben,what does "el baile de Yoda" mean?
Well, Ben will probably have some opinion, but obviously it means he is happy because someone has paid money to get him out of jail.
Josh still hasen't written me back yet,guess he's busy doing school but,he could have e-mailed me Sunday.............. oh, no because on the way home from church I saw their van at 4H.when does the Lion,the Witch and the Wardrob come out on tape.
Post a Comment