Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Look! It's Caitlin's first post!!!

Yet another comic strip about our family. You may recall that Josh, Ben and Tim were in Pearls Before Swine a while back. Well, now it's my turn! I can't say that I like my part in the strip though, since you guys will probably make fun of me now......(Ben's part is cooler, it could actually be him.)
http://www.comics.com/comics/frazz/archive/frazz-20051015.html
~Caitlin

5 comments:

Ben said...

Yes, Caitlin, remember that just because you have a thing with some blood vessels, you are not any different.

Ben said...

I must say that I would never put on a SpongeBob shirt.
But Kool-Aid moustaches are cool. Brian and I drink a whole lot of Kool-Aid. He likes it with only half a cup of sugar though - he does not realize his folly.

The Blog Marm said...

Are you just bouncing around the apartment like a ping-pong ball, or does Brian's kool-aid recipe keep your feet on the floor?

Ben said...

Isn't Kool-Aid was supposed to do that?
His way is not so much a recipe as it is a perversion.

The Blog Marm said...

Man, there goes Christmas. I have to take SpongeBob t-shirt back to Goodwill.