
According to CNN (and hopefully the liberal bias does not affect the news here.....) 2500 big shot astronomers from 75 countries are meeting in Prague to decide whether Pluto has what it takes to be called a planet. The outcome of this meeting could be a greater or lesser number of planets, depending on what they decide a "planet" is. Kind of funny to me. When God looks down on us trying to figure all this stuff out, we must look like very young children playing - wonder if He laughs a lot at all the "astute" observations. So Caitlin wondered if we'll have to change it to: My Very Excited Mother Just Sent Us ...... Nothing? I told her probably so. Moms are like that sometimes. www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/08/14/planet.meeting.ap/index.html
10 comments:
I think you just don't know what it's like to be the little guy. sometimes they even make the big guys seem even bigger than they are.
They should make all the other planets stand on a box, that's what I say.
If I remember correctly, Tim was the little guy -- for several years.
true
maybe Veronica eating my jam (will) score us nine points. That's what I always use, but you're right, you need Pluto.
Wow, I've never heard that one! That's great.
Let us all wear black. Tim & Caitlin tell me the astronomers have decided.
I am...I foresaw it.
did you?
Well, maybe not...but I was already wearing all black that day.
Post a Comment