i suppose they've played >1 game?
Two now...we've been defeated. :(
haha wowman. sorry. Well, you had your moment of glory.
There's a game Tuesday in Oxford and one Friday in Fayetteville.....you are all invited. Anyone - ah - game?
Winning is a good way to start off the season anyway.
treu
hmm...i might be game for this fri
Ben was the official line judge at our Tuesday game. He was phenomenal. I wish you all could have been there.
yes, I stood very straight. Didn't do much...the girls played well though (for girls).
You were a pretty good line judge, too...for a guy, anyway.
Fast-paced, scary, crazy day in the world of volleyball. Ask the girls, or Dad. Maybe they'll post.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
i suppose they've played >1 game?
Two now...we've been defeated. :(
haha wow
man. sorry. Well, you had your moment of glory.
There's a game Tuesday in Oxford and one Friday in Fayetteville.....you are all invited. Anyone - ah - game?
Winning is a good way to start off the season anyway.
treu
hmm...i might be game for this fri
Ben was the official line judge at our Tuesday game. He was phenomenal. I wish you all could have been there.
yes, I stood very straight. Didn't do much...the girls played well though (for girls).
You were a pretty good line judge, too...for a guy, anyway.
Fast-paced, scary, crazy day in the world of volleyball. Ask the girls, or Dad. Maybe they'll post.
Post a Comment