Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Ben!


Happy Birthday to Ben, the tireless laborer, who volunteered to work for "the man" on his birthday.

Happy Birthday to you
Only one will not do
Born again means salvation
We're glad you have two.
(not original)

69 comments:

Ben said...

ha

yep, that is me

Ben said...

it was the man working me though. I try to resist him but he keeps me down.

Ben said...

:)

Ben said...

thx 4 the post

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ben...cool picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Where was the picture taken?

Anonymous said...

mom wants to know if your phone is turned off, Ben.

Anonymous said...

so...is it?

Ben said...

nope, I guess it's been ringing. I'm downstair's on Robert's compy.

Ben said...

and the phone is upstairs

Ben said...

so I haven't been able to hear it.

Ben said...

you see.

Anonymous said...

mom wants you to get off the "compy" and call Grampy. You might have a message from him.

Ben said...

haa
clever

Anonymous said...

ah, yes...Bethany suggested the Grampy part.

Ben said...

cool

Ben said...

as I just told Mom, that pic was taken in the Westwood kitchen. We were cleaning it up for some reason, I think they had just done the remodeling.
And there was another person next to me...Tim?

Anonymous said...

I could use the mop and the man behind the mop, in my kitchen.
G'Ma.

Ben said...

hmm...maybe that picture shouldn't be up there. I'm a busy man, you know.

The Blog Marm said...

We enjoyed your visit, Ben! Thanks for coming! (Hey, wait, you didn't bring your mop when you came to see us......)

The Blog Marm said...

I love that picture. It looks like "You're in the army now......"

The Blog Marm said...

Speaking of visits, we had a nice sort-of-surprise visit from Tim & Cassandra last week-end. That was also great. (Although they didn't bring a mop either...)

Anonymous said...

So, Tim...is that you standing next to Ben? It kinda looks like you.

The Blog Marm said...

:)
Well, maybe less now that Cassandra has cut his hair.

Ben said...

no way

Ben said...

i didn't know that. are you allowed to play classical music if you have short hair?

The Blog Marm said...

Like y'all care what's "allowed" concerning music. Do you remember what y'all's favorite cartoon song? Shameful.

The Blog Marm said...

was(?) Oops, didn't complete the sentence.

Ben said...

ah, yes. "My Momma Don't Allow No Music In Here"

The Blog Marm said...

And I never tested you on that either....

Josh and Abby said...

Don't momma allow no music in here.

The Blog Marm said...

They're still singing it!

Anonymous said...

"I don't care what she don't 'low. I'll play my music anyhow."

Anonymous said...

Tsk, tsk. Them was bad chillins.

Anonymous said...

Weeelll, doggy...this here blog'll be mighty lonesome without you'uns. Y'all come back now, ya hear?

The Blog Marm said...

Well, I guess Cassandra is best knowing all about us know. Bless her lil pea-pickin' heart.

Anonymous said...

i have a pee-picking heart?

The Blog Marm said...

pea, sweetP:)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think we should put something new under the title of the blog.

The Blog Marm said...

Are you saying we've strayed from our topic, bethanie??

Ben said...

hey, Mom's the only one around here who actually types "y'all"

Ben said...

what are you thinking for a title?

Anonymous said...

I was talking about: "It was the best of blogs, it was the worst of blogs..."

Anonymous said...

Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Gee, I don't know...the one we have is pretty cool.

Ben said...

hmm

Ben said...

how's that

Anonymous said...

*gasp!*

Ben said...

hey, I didn't say it. Cassandra's the one who brings bathroom humor to an innocent blog, right?

Ben said...

perhaps there is something more edifying...

The Blog Marm said...

Yes, perhaps there is...please.

Anonymous said...

wow, 54 comments...i think this is a record.

Ben said...

sorry Bethany :)

Ben said...

is that subtitle good?

The Blog Marm said...

Sure, I think that one is fine, at least for a while...

Anonymous said...

hey, where'd it go???

Ben said...

I think we need a new subtitle

The Blog Marm said...

I love the new subtitle.

Ben said...

k

Anonymous said...

Wowie, 64 comments

Anonymous said...

66 now.

Anonymous said...

gracie is 6 now, I am 3 1/2 I will be 4 in 6 more days

Ben said...

Isaiah did you really say that? You don't know how to talk on the computer.

Anonymous said...

Well, I helped him.

Anonymous said...

Poohey katoohey, 70 stinkin' comments!

Anonymous said...

If we comment anymore on here it will be all the way up to 100 comments.

Anonymous said...

i mean 72

The Blog Marm said...

Um, about the bathroom humor (poor Cassandra), I'm told it was a typo. Of course, I should have known sweet Cassandra would never have tarnished the blog. She's too nice!

Ben said...

haha yeah...
hey wait, I like being a Floor Sanitation Technician