But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 19 : 14Can someone tell me where the past four years have gone? Was my back just turned or what? When did my little baby boy get to be so grown up?
Happy Birthday, Dear Isaiah! How God has blessed our home through your sweet face, your gentle disposition and your astute observations.
May your life be a testimony to God's love and one of dedicated service to our precious Saviour, who truly "loves the little choodren."
20 comments:
I talked to the dude on the phone and he pretty much carried the conversation. I tried to change the subject, but he definitely had his agendas. He is starting to talk way too much. happy birthday Isaiah.
Isaiah, if it comes to a vote, you definitely are my choice for most handsome, cutest, smartest of the entire male bunch. Now if needed the others can just stand in the corner and hang their heads. Votes tallied and I win.
Oh no, don't make the other guys hate him :)
what? what?
To lighten your burdens, guys, you were also the ones who were in that category umphh years before your little brother. HANDS IN THE PRAYER POSITION. AMEN.
I can't wait for our trip. All Gramma's grandchildren will be able to sit at her feet and ask her what some of these comments mean :)!
eh eh oh oh
yeah we can ask Sam too
and I'm not sure I consider myself umphh years old yet.
ok, Sam, I just read that again, and I'm still pretty confused.
Maybe you will understand it when you are umphh years old....
it's he he ho ho
I'm surpised at you, ben, seems to me that you would understand that, after all you're the one who put that post title backward last year.
Okay, it's the computer & it's comments, but Sam, could you capitalize Ben :)? I'm still your English teacher.
Ben, teacher.
yes, my son?
you have addressed me well. speak.
i was talking to mom, Ben
By the way, you no gril
Please tell me all that is some attempt at humor or anagrams. ~ The (Horrified) English Teacher
Post a Comment