Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving 4 Thanksgiving





Well, I may repeat this in my Christmas letter, but I feel like I've had my Christmas.
I had the most warm and wonderful Thanksgiving. All nine kids were here, so there were eleven of us. What a blessed holiday. Ben is still here, leaving in an hour or two, so ~sigh~ that'll be it, but it was great while it lasted. We loved all being together. At least I know I did. Thanks, everyone, for making it really memorable. The comfort food and movies and picture-taking and hugs and praying and laughing and sharing and just being in one place were so refreshing for me. I wish you such wonderful times with your own families in years to come!
It would have been really nice to see Mom, Dad & Donna too. I hope we will soon.
Amazing: we gather together for a day of Thanksgiving to the Lord for His many blessings, and we end up blessed again. He just keeps ahead of us.

1 comment:

The Blog Marm said...

Oops, sorry. See newer post!