Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

By The Shores of Samitobi


You know, I just realized that there are no
pictures of "Sna" on this weblog.

But until I find some, I thought you might enjoy this photo I located of some Native American....probably one of our ancestors (that would probably be on Mom's side, not the German side). (Okay, I wanted to make it black & white & crop it down, but I didn't know how!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know,Josh,Abby,Ben and Tim there's war paint on my face.

Ben said...

yeah, you should probably take that off. It might bother your skin, or scare people who come over.

Ben said...

sna? I've been here quite a while waiting for you to answer....

Anonymous said...

How many whiles?I just didn't look at the blog,paitence.With the pants and shirt and the blue ribbon and the shoes it realy doesn't look scray...........you don't see the shoes do you?Did you noitce the coutsume is yours,Tim's or Josh's.S e n d c o m m e n t

Ben said...

A couple of whiles. yeah it's Josh's costume.