Okay, we need some company. This little girl needs some serious grampa/ "uncle" time! She fell in love with this guy at KFC. So did Isaiah, by the way.
We were in Fayetteville, I think. It was after the tournament & I was in the back of the van, and the decision was made in the front. Wasn't my choice, but it really did taste good. Not good for my weight though....(or maybe that was the Cook-Out milkshake.....) Remind us. I didn't know you like KFC.
5 comments:
haha my sister is so well-adjusted! I think you're right, she needs a grandpa or uncle that isn't plastic.
I guess he was plastic. Whatever he was, one of his feet was missing.
That's why he had a cane. :)
haha yeah
We were in Fayetteville, I think. It was after the tournament & I was in the back of the van, and the decision was made in the front. Wasn't my choice, but it really did taste good. Not good for my weight though....(or maybe that was the Cook-Out milkshake.....) Remind us. I didn't know you like KFC.
Post a Comment