

Christmas was wonderful! (Above: ) Caitlin is so going to be ready for the next Geography Bee (or her next safari). (Below): When you ask Ben to help with a
pie, you'd better spell the word.

As you can see, there were many serious, dignified moments, such as the one above of my three firstborn sons, all grown up and dignified.

Just encouraging one another in a non-competitive manner....

It's so nice that ah, most of my children have passed the days of trying to bite each other
(some still need work.....)

Nothing like a macho, home-improvement , tool-time thing to make Dad smile......


Top picture: Josh threatening Little Mr. Silly String Man with the loss of a foot......
Lower picture: Looks like the spinner liked green!

Mom......aka Linus.

One of the really cool moments. Ben's a great sport!

You kind of had to be there to know the humor in the message being preached....

He still does this, most days...

(Above)Bethany liked making each moment last..........
and (Below) Grace with her one of her new triplet Christmas daughters.
Great memories! Thanks, everyone! And, mostly,
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! (2 Corinthians 9 : 15)
30 comments:
Wait, I may have offended Josh. Can one even have 3 firstborn sons??
It would seem Grace is not the only one with triplets. Hmm.
Isaiah plays with his track every day. He loves it.
Hey guys, our mother is the "Blessed Mother!" She claimed as much in her profile. Shall we call her such from hence forth?
It made sense when I wrote it. :/
Hey, the Bible says something about her children rising up & calling her blessed. So yes, you may call me such. I think. A, not the.
good post
Tim looks like a really awesome dancer
out of curiosity, has Bethany opened all her presents yet?
Like break dancing? Tim, did you take a dance class at UNCG & never tell us? Or are you just naturally coordinated?
Uh, Bethany, it's for you......
Every last one, Benji. Unless you wanted to give me another one. You could give me presents all year, I wouldn't mind. :)
I couldn't bring myself to buy something called "Elsie Dinsmore" though.
Maybe Bethany will do a post about her birthday present, if we treat her nicely.
POST! BETHANY! HURRY!!
She asked to.....after her school, she can.
Sorry. Maybe manana. Don't give up on us.
What's manana?Like Banana? [Smack lips].
What? I mean "Tbn"
The elf site is not working right now.
I still remember Christmas 2002[a little].
Let it be known that the smack lips comment comes from not Dee Dee but from, uh, someone else.
Yeah, I was writing that comment and I forgot to put my name on it and my name turned out to to be "Dee Dee" Instead of "tbn".
So....what is manana?
I'll tell you tomorrow...
OK,it's tomorrow now.
No, not NOW.
Tomorrow, tomorrow...I LOVE ya, toMORROW! You're only a DAY...AAAAA...WAYYYYYY!!!!!!
Who is Annie? What is manana?
More importantly, Dear Sam, what is she singing?
Tis tomorrow
...and Scooter :)
Post a Comment