Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Friday, January 26, 2007

Meet Flaunita!























I think I'll just not write anything so you have a reason to comment. :)

18 comments:

Dee Dee said...

There they go, defying my orders again. It says right on top, Momma don't allow... (they're incorrigible, my kids :) )

Anonymous said...

I don't get that comment,mom

Anonymous said...

I'm not really sure. I just thought it should be something that started with "fl". I considered Flumpy, but then I decided it should be a girl. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why "Flumpy" is a boy's name, but ok...

I think you are holding the flute on the wrong side of your head. No big deal, but just thought I would point that out.

Ben said...

wow. pretty professional-looking

Ben said...

and i belive you mean "Flunita"...unless you plan on being called a flautist? surely not.

Dee Dee said...

Girl's name would be Flumpi.
Of course Flumpy is a boy's name.

Dee Dee said...

Wrong side of her head???

Anonymous said...

I like the way Flaunita looks/sounds better than Flunita, but I would prefer to be called a flutist.
:)

Anonymous said...

Flumpy, like Grumpy, was one of the dwarves (this is before Hungry was ousted from the group) and of course all of the dwarves were guys so there you go. Good call Beth, besides a flute named Flumpy? I wonder if the music it produced would be not so pretty.

(If you're wondering about the "Hungry" comment ask Tim)

Dee Dee said...

Caitlin tells me of some profound statement she remembers concerning Hungry on Tim's website :)

Dee Dee said...

Bethany makes lovely music on her flute. Definitely not flumpy at all.

Anonymous said...

Flaunita makes me think of the movie Awakenings. Make sure you keep pens away from your flute, Beth.
What company made the flute?

Anonymous said...

Armstrong.

Anonymous said...

It's cool.

Dee Dee said...

Arm strong. See how she holds it, it makes her arms str....
never mind.

Anonymous said...

Hey, You're not Mr. T on this post. Well, I guess it's cool anyway.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for teaming up with me, there, Beth.