Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Our Family

Here are some pictures we took today. Enjoy.

The "fam," sitting in the living room.

...and standing in front of the house.

Out for a lovely stroll.

We visited some of our favorite places on campus.

And we explored some new places, too.

Oh, and this is our new dog, Scooter. She is a Jack Russell Terrier.

Thanks Mom, Caitlin, Bethany, Sam, Grace, and Chelsea for coming to visit. We had a lovely time, and the food was good, too.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a bit of a dispute over whether we're the Haggards or the Rauschers. I think it is pretty obvious which one makes the most sense.

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! Who took them...the tripod???

Dee Dee said...

Uh, isn't Tim the Tripod?

Dee Dee said...

I love the pictures of the fam!!
By the way, now I know what you meant when you said you got some looks when you were out.... I can imagine.

Ben said...

very, very cool pics. I didn't know you were expecting...

Ben said...

the lovely stroll one is great

Dee Dee said...

Expecting? Oh, are you referring to the second picture? How could I have missed it??

Anonymous said...

Well...the tripod didn't actually take them, but we did set the camera on it. And Cassandra held the camera for the last two.
While I'm not exactly the tripod, I did enjoy being allowed to carry it between scenes.
Who's expecting?

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ben! Who looks like they're expecting! >:O

Dee Dee said...

I guess Ben went to bed. I think he is referring to the proud way Cassandra is holding your belly in photo # 2, Tim. At least that is our guess.

Ben said...

yep that is what I meant

Anonymous said...

I think Scooter should be considered a Jane Russell Terrier. A girl shouldn't have to go her life as a Jack.

Anonymous said...

through her life!

Anonymous said...

who's frau r?

Anonymous said...

who's frau r?

Anonymous said...

Vell, mas, Frau is German for Mrs. Does that help you any?
That should at least narrow it down to two people who frequent this blog.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm.................... who's frau r ?

Anonymous said...

You know, not to cut short your post's time in the limelight, Tim, but Ben hasn't posted in about 10 years (perhaps I exaggerate slightly). Neither has Caitlin.

Anonymous said...

It's been about 3 months, and Sam hasn't posted recently either.

Anonymous said...

So how is my former friend, Scooter? My good friend, Cruella, tells me I could post her cute little picture on e-bay & get some money for her fur. Wonder if it would be enough to cover the hearing aid.......... Maybe I'd better leave this one anonymous :).