
Just a quick post so you feel like you're here (if you aren't) and like you didn't miss this memorable little incident (if you did). Remember when Sam had his little real tool kit & then I went downstairs a few years ago & he had been nailing approximately 3 inch nails into his walls, just for practice? Sweet memory. Poor walls. Well, if Izzy wished to follow in his big brother's illustrious footsteps, he made a couple of modifications: a. He didn't wait to get his own tool kit. Just found the hammer & nails (Sam's, I think) which had apparently been made a little too accessible. b. He decided against walls. Maybe he just didn't want to mess them up (good of him). I just walked into the living room and found him hammering long nails into the arms of the couch. Three on one side, and one so far on the other arm (when Mom rudely interrupted the important task). I told him (in case he just apparently didn't know) that we don't hammer nails into the couch, that he needs something else to hammer. So of course he asked me for something else to hammer. So of course he's been referred to his dad, who isn't here. Our budding carpenter. Learning can be dangerous. Especially for the furniture.
6 comments:
wow. ha. how is the couch?
Showing its age. Not only from the nails. I'm glad it was cloth & not wood. I'm not sure you can see the holes.
you know I didn't notice over Christmas
Whoa. Formal. I'm glad you used an alias. You never know who might see this blog. Where did you ever come up with that name?
dee dee????????
~sigh~ no updates...
Post a Comment