Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lord, Have Mercy!


You know we still haven't posted a Thanksgiving post, which is a shame because we have great pictures. At least one effort has been made but something (blogger? computer?) was contrary & it was too much trouble. Feel free to add your own posts as you wait for that. In the meantime, I just thought you might like to know that the Pastor will probably be calling any minute to fire me from my prayer chain job. I sent an e-mail a little while ago, a request from a guy at church to pray for a friend of his because the friend's mother just died. I usually spend some time on these, trying to word my part nicely and to add an appropriate Bible verse. I'd felt pretty good about that one when it went out. But when I looked at it again (mind you, this went to about 80 e-mail addresses), I saw that in the title, instead of Prayer Chain Request, it said Prayer Chain Praise. Can you even imagine?

3 comments:

Ben said...

oh. Mom. wow. what are you going to do?

The Blog Marm said...

Well, then I did send an apology / correction. Don't know if that was a good idea. Maybe they'd have missed it :) It was pretty embarrassing.

The Blog Marm said...

I may have to send my resume out to some other churches now :)