Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's Not His Fault He's So Cute


Mom wanted me to post an Izzy-ism for you people.

I had just put this shirt on him and I asked him who made him that way and he said, "God made me, and He colored me all the day." Then he started telling me (while pointing to his leg) that God made him this color.

~The One Bean

12 comments:

Ben said...

haha. i think he's trying a little too hard to be cute there

Anonymous said...

I think he thinks that's the way you're supposed to smile. He does that in a lot of pictures. :) (and I told him to put his hands behind his back so we could read his shirt)

Anonymous said...

Isaiah, I need to know if you are celebrating Aunt Pattys' birthday and wearing that very important looking shirt? She would be so proud. You are just too handsome for words. Grandpa and I love you.
Kisses, and all that jazz.
Grandear.

Anonymous said...

(In reponse to Grandear (??) and Grampa:) I want them go to sleep for our house for a long time, and come to our house!

The Blog Marm said...

I doubt anyone would want to know what this adorable little boy did to the Nintendo.

Ben said...

ahem. what?
you mean the central pillar of my childhood?

Anonymous said...

Your pillar has been broken into ten pieces. :(

Anonymous said...

but dad's gonna fix it.

The Blog Marm said...

It was the cord that plugs into the wall. Snip snip, fun, fun. I understand it was plugged in but not turned on. The good news is he didn't die.

Ben said...

ha. wow. guess you could get another cord too.
I always forget about my brother Sean.

Anonymous said...

no,we don't have to get another cord,the only cord we have to get is for the old nin ten do

Anonymous said...

Post, people!