Okay, you uncles would have really enjoyed the dialogue between Grace & Isaiah tonight. Here are some excerpts, as close as I can remember the words:
G: Ennagin, you forgot your lightsaber. Why did you go outside..........(something about) the bad guys?
I: (later, this is not to correct her): I am An-a-kin!
G: Ennagin, you forgot your cullaphone.
G: (To Iz) Dad, I am tired.
At this point Izzy said something about getting the bad guys, but I have forgotten what, so I just asked Grace, "Grace, when you were playing Star Wars with Isaiah & you said, Dad, I am tired, what did he say?"
G: I was just portending I am tired.
M: I know, but what did he say?
I: He said, I have to go to make the bad guys die (He's going to portend to make the bad guys die).
And here is the latest little (male) voice from the bedroom: I am Buzz...Light-year!
I know y'all are proud.
3 comments:
cool
cullaphone?
Yes, it's not exclusively a Star Wars gadget. It is a time-saving device we use here to ... cull someone?
Ennagin??????????????
Post a Comment