Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happy Birthday To You


Oops, I let it slip past midnight! Hope she won't turn into a pumpkin now!
This is a picture of Tim, Cassandra & Logan at Tim's recital. Such supportive friends ~ what a blessing.
Happy Birthday, Cassandra. We love you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I'm 21, its so exciting to be another yr older :). I really appreciate the post - I feel very special. The perfect end to a wonderful birthday!

Ben said...

Happy B-day C.

The Blog Marm said...

End? Around here your birthday lasts a week. Otherwise I could never have gotten the kids to bed at night at the close of "their" day. Actually the week thing works out nicely in the case of yours & Tim's birthdays......

Ben said...

um...why's that?

The Blog Marm said...

Because their birthdays are 7 days apart. Pretty cool.

Ben said...

oh, cool

Anonymous said...

congrats to everyone who played in the recital last night! I heard that it went well :).

The Blog Marm said...

It went great. I think Tim should consider adding an additional major: page-turning. He was a great help during my performance.

The Blog Marm said...

Oops, I didn't mean my piece went great. That's very funny. Got through it by God's grace though.