Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Great Song By Ben & His Stompin' Party Band


It's just that birthday time of the year!
We had another birthday recently........the Big
Tim turned the Big 2-1. Making him totally, uh,
legal, I guess, whatever that means. Sounds quite official. We had a fun surprise party and I
think we really, actually surprised him.
Way fun! Logan, Cassandra, James, Jessica and all the Rauscher kit & kaboodle were here. Thanks to all who came and Happy - er- Hoppy Birthday, Timothy! We love you.

16 comments:

Ben said...

wow...what was he doing illegally before?

Ben said...

Sam looks like he is getting ready to burst into song too in the first picture:
"Golly, I wonder...oh, I wonder what will happen on my birthday..."

and then the song would start.

Ben said...

yeah, Berthany is not quite that tall either

Ben said...

and Isaiah needs to learn how to smile

The Blog Marm said...

Well, I'm glad I wasn't in the picture. You guys would be saying, "Mom isn't quite that big, is she?" Or not. By the way, I really like my new light fixture. It's still there. Doesn't give off a lot of light, but I like it anyway. Cheers up the room.

Ben said...

oh, don't worry - we know you're that big.

Ben said...

i am pretty tired.
ne'er since I was sired
Have I been this, um, un-wired
Or ired
and tired

The Blog Marm said...

Call Tim. He has news to perk you up.

Ben said...

oh cool...at home?

Ben said...

to the audience: I have called Tim.

Anonymous said...

(Spontaneous applause)

Josh and Abby said...

Its a shame I never got that basketball scholarship. Maybe Bethany will get hers.

Ben said...

haha and that was nice of the audience to clap, whoever that was

The Blog Marm said...

Bethany would probably be happy to take just about any scholarship they'll give her. She could learn to love basketball... couldn't you, Dear? Wait, did someone say Berthany??

The Blog Marm said...

This was a way fun party! Everyone was so cooperative, especially Tim for not figuring it out and spoiling our fun.

Heather said...

I beg to differ, cassandra IS that short ;-)