Hey guys, Tim and I are as usual working on a pretty limited budget for holidays, and so we asked that the name draw thing go ahead and be done so that we could get shopping! Or... I guess so we could get budgeting! But we need Christmas lists to do that, so please take a second and jot down a Christmas list and post it. I did mine to be that I was practicing what I was preaching. So here's that! Love you guys.
Books:
The Light and The Glory
From Sea to Shining Sea
Paradise Lost
The BFG
Till We Have Faces
Good Night Mr. Tom
The Hiding Place
Night
Number the Stars
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
The Silver Skates
Alas Babylon
The Most Dangerous Game
Pilgrim's Progress
The Sadie Rose Series
Poems by Christina Rosetti (preferably "The Goblin Market")
Encyclopedia Brown books
Sugar Creek Gang books
Books by GA Henty
If the Rains Don't Cleanse
DVD's:
Boy Meets World (http://stores.homestead.com/tvshows2dvd/StoreFront.bok)
Family Matters
Amazing Grace
Peter Pan (Cartoon version, and/or the 2000 version)
Miscellaneous:
English Bulldog
Stuff from 10,000 Villages
Ouidad hair stuff (Ouidad.com)
Cute shoes =)
1 comment:
Gasp!
Someone posted ?????
Thanks, Cassandra!
Post a Comment