
Hi Everyone!
I, the Mom, have decided to be somewhat bossy. (Wait. I distinctly heard someone say, "What else is new?")
I have decided that this blog is (okay, was) just WAY too fun to let slide. It was formulated to keep our family somewhat connected, and it's still fun to look back at the posts. A little history.
So in a last-ditch (maybe) attempt to keep the dear photo-journal alive, I have come up with new guidelines. Some might call them rules. The only thing is, if you don't follow these rules, nothing really happens to you. Except for all the fun you will miss. So I guess they are not rules, but suggestions. I hope you will join in!
NEW GUIDELINES FOR CHLOE'S HOUSEHOLD BLOG:
1. We want to hear from everyone.
2. I know, you have your own busy lives. That's what we want to hear about, then!
3. Every month, it works like this:
Week 1 of month.
a. Mom will post (or Dad if he chooses. Don't hold your breath.)
b. Caitlin.
Week 2.
a. Josh's family.
b. Bethany.
Week 3.
a. Ben.
b. Sam.
Week 4.
a. Tim's family.
b. Grace & Izzy (with help).
I know, weeks are not exactly 4 weeks. Whatever. See what works.
I'll post first, then Bethany will know it's her turn next, around 3 days later.
What if you want to post when it's not your turn? NO PROBLEM. You can always post more often.
Are pictures required? Nope, whatever works for you. You can do a quick update or a novel... we don't care. We just like to hear from you.
Okay, feedback?
No comments:
Post a Comment