Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

REVISED: All I want for Christmas is....

This is actually my birthday list, too. As you can see, I'm not asking for much:

Little Women soundtrack
The Princess Bride soundtrack
A guitar (a full-sized one that actually stays in tune for more than two minutes. :-)
A car
A laptop
An ipod

That's all I can think of right now.

10 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Man, she doesn't ask for much.

Josh and Abby said...

You know, I see you specified a full-sized guitar that stays in tune--does that mean the car doesn't have to be a full-sized one that works? Because if not, David might could hook you up with one of his.

-Abby

Caitlin said...

Haha! Yes, I would prefer a full-sized one. We have lots of toy cars lying around here. :-) But now that you mention it, I don't think I have one of my own....

Anonymous said...

And they thought I asked for expensive things.....

Anonymous said...

Now who's turn is it-Isaiah's,Grace's,Bethany's,Ben's,
Josh's,Abby's or David's?

Josh and Abby said...

Remember Ben's first guitar? He tuned it frequently and it was never quite in tune, but look at him now -- he's a rockstar stuck with an expensive guitar he doesn't even want.

Dee Dee said...

Okay, let me figure this out. The last two are new?
We wouldn't want to miss anything : )
I love my funny kids.

Anonymous said...

Who you callin' funny?

Anonymous said...

She made a mistake,the laptop and ipod were meant for me ..
U

Dee Dee said...

Man, now I have to take back the harp.