Awww...he's gonna be such a good big brother! : )
I echo the "Awww!"Thank you, Lord, for two too-sweet babies!Be sure to click on the cute t-shirt :) And our blog just got so much prettier.
Tomatoes, David. Are you sure you want those?
Actually, click on both of them. To see the eyelashes : )And I don't see any eyelashes on Baby # 2 yet, but it may just be the angle ...
Josh and Abby,Congratulations! That's great news! I honestly thot that was Dee Dee's ultrasound :) Love, Aunt Donna
You two sure know how to wake someone up and I mean wide awake.Congratulations to the three of you.Now, David will grow up fast and Abby take your exercise. It takes guts and eeennergy to be the caretaker of 2 little ones.Love, Grandear.
She'll do great. After all, she'll have David to be a big brother and help out : )
David looks about 13 in the bottom picture
Hey!!
I don't eat like that!
You're right, Sna. At least you don't eat TOMATOES like that.
sure you do
North Carolina misses David!
Welcome back, Buddy!
Aunt Donna knows how to use hip internet spellings, I see..."thot"
6 weeks! Good grief. Anyone want to post?You know, in another month we may have a gender announcement (awww)!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Awww...he's gonna be such a good big brother! : )
I echo the "Awww!"
Thank you, Lord, for two too-sweet babies!
Be sure to click on the cute t-shirt :)
And our blog just got so much prettier.
Tomatoes, David. Are you sure you want those?
Actually, click on both of them. To see the eyelashes : )
And I don't see any eyelashes on Baby # 2 yet, but it may just be the angle ...
Josh and Abby,
Congratulations! That's great news! I honestly thot that was Dee Dee's ultrasound :)
Love, Aunt Donna
You two sure know how to wake someone up and I mean wide awake.
Congratulations to the three of you.Now, David will grow up fast and Abby take your exercise. It takes guts and eeennergy to be the
caretaker of 2 little ones.
Love, Grandear.
She'll do great. After all, she'll have David to be a big brother and help out : )
David looks about 13 in the bottom picture
Hey!!
I don't eat like that!
You're right, Sna. At least you don't eat TOMATOES like that.
sure you do
North Carolina misses David!
Welcome back, Buddy!
Aunt Donna knows how to use hip internet spellings, I see..."thot"
6 weeks! Good grief.
Anyone want to post?
You know, in another month we may have a gender announcement (awww)!
Post a Comment