MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Family search
That's kinda creepy. But funny. Anyway, Ben's cuter than Whatshisname.
I still can't get the fact that Tim and Bob Saget are the same person out of my head. And I never realized what a strong jaw Ben has.
By the way, this post is not my brainchild. Caitlin did it : )
And yes, Logan. I guess you weren't around our family all those years Ben was known as "Ben the Chin."
Ben, you should grow your hair out and dye it blonde.
Let's see, I am trying to picture it.
yeah my jaw has really Bloomed I'd say
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's kinda creepy. But funny. Anyway, Ben's cuter than Whatshisname.
I still can't get the fact that Tim and Bob Saget are the same person out of my head. And I never realized what a strong jaw Ben has.
By the way, this post is not my brainchild. Caitlin did it : )
And yes, Logan. I guess you weren't around our family all those years Ben was known as "Ben the Chin."
Ben, you should grow your hair out and dye it blonde.
Let's see, I am trying to picture it.
yeah my jaw has really Bloomed I'd say
Post a Comment