Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Since all of us younger kids (yup, right down to the smallest chap) have had this (along with other songs from Mom's day and age) glued to our brains for the last few days, we think you older ones should have the privilege of joining us in song..... : )




And don't forget to go down and squeak on Isaiah's post if you haven't yet.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

If it is too hard to understand, let me know; I can post lyrics...

Dee Dee said...

I cannot be-lieeeve this piece of timeless musical art has not yet earned comments.... I am shaking my head in astonishment.

Ben said...

ok I just was able to watch this. wow. Mom you used to sing this right? Is that Conway? Who's the girl?

Dee Dee said...

Wow, he watched it.
Yep, I used to attempt to sing it to y'all b/c I thought it was such a fun song. (Although I'm sure I sang it nowhere close to right.)Could you understand the word? She is his daughter. As I remember, they made it famous together. Yes, that's Conway (and I think she is Joni but not sure).

Dee Dee said...

"As I remember."
I sound SO old. Like Grampa on the Waltons.

Dee Dee said...

Typo correction: Could you understand the wordS?

Ben said...

haha. yeah I could mostly understand the words but sure Beth you could post lyrics, that'd be cool.