I broke two of my bones. And sometimes I don't like it. And sometimes it gets better.

Did you see the Superman stickers on it?

"It feels better."

"It feels a little bit bad."

I'm sitting down. And watching a movie. Tooty's my friend. He's my turtle.

"Hello, everyone! I got a broken arm too."

Some people wrote names on my cast.
Goodbye.

Did you see the Superman stickers on it?

"It feels better."

"It feels a little bit bad."

I'm sitting down. And watching a movie. Tooty's my friend. He's my turtle.

"Hello, everyone! I got a broken arm too."

Some people wrote names on my cast.
Goodbye.
10 comments:
Come on, people! Squeak for Izzy Joe...
That boy is such a trooper. At first he didn't much like that hard cast, but now he just rolls with it and doesn't complain. We're proud of you, Buddy! And so thankful to God that you weren't hurt worse.
8 more days till at least you get your elbow back.....
I love that pillow in the last picture
wow Isaiah this is your first post. congratulations.
and are we supposed to say tooty?
Isaiah you look a lot older than I remember you being.
Isaiah says: You don't have to say Tooty. You can say Isaiah and Tooty."
Isaiah says (to Ben): "I was 5, but now I'm 5 1/2."
Stay strong, Tooty! And stop going in circles. (I suspect turtles with broken arms go in circles.)
Isaiah, we also agree you look older.
So Ben has taken an interest in the pillow, eh? Maybe you should give it to him. He likes artsy stuff like that.
Going in circles.... I guess so! : )
Post a Comment