Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back to His German, ah, Roots : )

Can't resist this little snippet about Dad. This was my German sentence of the day for the language thing I get on e-mail.

Er wird bald Großvater.

Anyone know what it means? No fair taking it to Babelfish!
It makes such a fun German sentence......
(We love you, Honey, but you know, if I can endure "Yes, Mammoth" for more than one pregnancy, I know you'll let us enjoy this one. 'Cause you are a great sport :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know!

Ben said...

I have sort of an idea...

Dee Dee said...

Well, y'all can say. Or guess. Whatever. Even if you are in German 3, or spent part of your formative years in Germany. Go for it, someone.

Anonymous said...

he is a bald grandfather
ya?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mom..oops...I mean "Granddear". I think she's starting a new identity with the new great greatchildren.

Dee Dee said...

Please, somebody tell it!!!!
And if my grandkids call Mom Granddear, what will they call Dad?
Grambuck?

Dee Dee said...

Okay, it was something like,
He is becoming a grandfather.
Were you right??