Well, a digital camera would be nice to make the blog interesting. Maybe one of these days we can get it replaced, but for now you get word pictures.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR FAVORITE NEWLYWEDS!!!! And we said it wouldn't last. (Just kidding, we never said that!) We are very happy for you. Hmm, what is the 2 year gift? Styrofoam, or bubble wrap, or something cool like that? I think I remember the first being paper, so just guessing.
And by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIG ELEVEN-YEAR-OLD!! Hard to believe he could be big double digits already. We're quite proud of you (you know who you are).
Emerald Point was way fun. I am so sorry that Josh & Abby missed it. I would like to open the floor to posts and/or comments about the day. We'd love an encore visit. My back is starting to peel. Sigh.
I would also like for Caitlin to make a post about music camp, and perhaps Tim could tell us about his summer job. Which is where he is now.
Love to all!
13 comments:
Thank you, Thank you
Yes Mom, he is a BIG eleven-year-old. :)
Happy anniversary Jabby!
Happy b-day Slam.
And yes, happy anniversary Aosh.
is the title a reference to Sam?
I don't think it was intended to be at first...
Yeah, hope you have a nice anniversary, Joshaby. :)
you know, how we used to call him Thereto when he was younger...
that's what I meant of course
Thereto?? Funny.
Yes, the News at 11 thing was sort of an accidental pun. I was referring to the time & realized it later.
ohok
guess how many comments we have?? Oh, wait. oops.
Well, I guess now we have to go to 111...
Post a Comment