Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

To Dance with the Black Dog

This nice little dog showed up on Easter Sunday, drank some water we gave him, played with the kids for an hour or so and just kinda hung out. Then he disappeared. I think they gave him a name, but I've forgotten what. Maybe someone out there in Commentland can refresh my memory. He was a nice addition to a very good day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isaiah called him Chloe.

The Blog Marm said...

You know, he came back, and I thought about posting "The Return of the Black Dog," but I don't guess anyone got pictures..............

Ben said...

cool. Isaiah seems to be doing a merry jig, he's so happy to see the dog.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a chicken jig :)

Ben said...

yes

Ben said...

with the dog, while Sam looks on in interest

The Blog Marm said...

Isaiah tried to ride him like a horse.
And the dog didn't seem to care.