As you can see, Grace cooked Easter dinner, and she did a great job! Need a chef for your next big doin'? (I think we forgot to tell her where the mixer was, so she had to mix the taters up manually.)Ben was home too, but apparently we only got him in the movies & the shots from the disposable camera. Sorry, Ben! Thanks for coming home. We missed y'all who couldn't come (you know who you are :) ) !
14 comments:
Fertilizing Larry's Garden?
Oh Bethany, you should have given everyone else a chance. You're too quick with these things!
:0
Just kiddin, Honey!
Gracie stuck her finger in her mouth while she was cooking? I can't believe I ate the potatoes.
No one else is going to guess what FLG is?
After a few more guesses, I will provide a hint. C'mon. I'll bet someone knows.
I think it may be a generational thing. Not sure the younger set has heard it as much.....?
Okay Ben or Josh or Abby, everyone big (older than 5 1/2) here knows it now.......easier for some than others. So since Tim knows & doesn't want the glory, I guess one of you can type it in......if no one here does it first.
Ben, complete it already!!!
Hmm, maybe if I add another comment it will refresh........
FINGER LICKIN' GOOD! BWAHAHA!!! I win.
aahhh! noo!! I tried to leave a post on here like half an hour ago. Caitlin, you wouldn't have...
And Ben R. gets the consolation prize: free blog membership for the next year. We can't tell you what Caitlin gets. You would cry.
fun-lovin' girl
free little girl
Post a Comment