How about posting a one line comment about your July. One interesting thing. Last year there were only 4 blog posts, so we at least ought to hit that benchmark!
Sam, any bdays lately?
Cait, how's Luigi?
Nathaniel is doing what now?!
G&I, been anywhere neat lately?
It can be anything.
7 comments:
This is the hottest July I can ever remember. (Thats mine =D)
Luigi is not in my life at the moment, but in the past couple of weeks he has persisted in sending me annoying and unwanted e-mails. :-P
(oh dear, romance gone awry... if its in parenthesis it is not an official comment and therefore admissable)
I have loved July except the bugbites.
just one, same day as last year
Did I go the beach in July? I think it was July.
I also took my first summer class ever.
Oh Tim squeaked in a comment just in the nick of time!
Post a Comment