Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Friday, October 02, 2009

My Christmas/birthday list

Camera (one of the thin ones that fits in your purse but still takes really good pics)
Keyboard (as in piano, for my dorm room :-)
Clothes
Leather gloves to keep my fingers from freezing off
Warm nice but casual-ish coat
Warm slippers
Money?
Mandolin
PJs
The Princess Bride DVD (20th anniversary edition)
The Princess Bride soundtrack
Any good movies or books
Fun piano music (from movies, etc.)
Apples to Apples
Speaking of Apples, how about some new Apple Ipod earbuds?
Milka chocolate bar

6 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Wait. How many coats do you have now? Love you!

Caitlin said...

2, but I mean more of a casual jacket that's warmer than the one I have.

Ben said...

whose list is this? Oh, right, the only one who has a ipod :) You are cool Caitlin

Caitlin said...

Haha...thanks Ben. I finally found an ipod case at Wal-Mart, so I took it off my list.

Dee Dee said...

Can whoever has C's name contact me?

Sam said...

what, right here, on the blog ?