I have my omnipod now. I like it.
Here I am. I'm opening the omnipod box.

This is my omnipod box.

Here is my omnipod case.

I am very exciting.

I'm popping the bubbles here.

my magic thing. It controls my omnipod.

I'm touching this car, even if it's not ours. My omnipod is on.

I was eating at Chick-fil -a

I'm very glad.

Here I am. I'm opening the omnipod box.

This is my omnipod box.

Here is my omnipod case.

I am very exciting.

I'm popping the bubbles here.

my magic thing. It controls my omnipod.

I'm touching this car, even if it's not ours. My omnipod is on.

I was eating at Chick-fil -a

I'm very glad.

6 comments:
wish I had an omnipod
Well your omnipod looks very interesting. I am sure glad you like it. Poor jealous Ben, he will outgrow the jealously gland. Some long day.
Helen
I'm proud of you, my little Pumpernickel!
She's my Pumpkin!
My sweet Pumpelstiltskin!
good grief
Post a Comment