GO STORM!!
If you didn't make it to the tournament yesterday, you'd have been sooooo proud of Crusher and Bruiser. They played great!
It was a long day, and it went well.
Storm won the first game, against Asheville, whom they'd never played before.
Then they didn't quite manage to beat Lighthouse, (except one match) but they did win both games they played against Lighthouse this season, pre-tournament. So I say Storm has shaped up into a VERY competitive JV volleyball team. And next year Storm will be varsity, so they'll only get sharper!
Oh, and did I forget to mention that they came in SECOND PLACE for JV in the tournament???
So glad Josh and Abby got to see them play and to give them lots of wonderful cheering support. We had a great day!
I know everyone else had good reasons for not being there, but we still missed you!
1 comment:
good job there guys.
Post a Comment