That and bees.
~Bethany
and yet you stood over it for several seconds taking a picture... what were you thinking?
aw, snakes are fun.
oops. well, it was worth saying twice.
That picture was taken from the deck. I zoomed in. :)
Marmee's here!!! What computer are you using??
When it got tired it went under the porch...not mom, the snake.
That doesn't mean I,M a monkey
Library computer. Hi again. I miss you guys. Love lots!
Who said you were a monkey, Sam?Hope you are feeling better. This computer won't let me go to xanga sites. It says they are forbidden..that they are dating / social. How 'bout that??
Marmee loves y'all.
Is that the same library we went to before the light show that one time?
Is there no one (under Ben) who wanted to pick up the snake, or at least catch it?
Nope.
Nope!!!!!I was about ready to go and pick it up when it was right by me.
Well, why didn't ya?
It would bite me :)
Sorry.I dont't know if that was worth saying twice.
I think It would probably only bite you once.
And spit you out : ) !
Then it need's to gain some weight
Haha... I like the "Thisss..." !
Post a Comment
23 comments:
and yet you stood over it for several seconds taking a picture... what were you thinking?
aw, snakes are fun.
aw, snakes are fun.
oops. well, it was worth saying twice.
That picture was taken from the deck. I zoomed in. :)
Marmee's here!!! What computer are you using??
When it got tired it went under the porch...not mom, the snake.
That doesn't mean I,M a monkey
Library computer. Hi again. I miss you guys. Love lots!
Who said you were a monkey, Sam?
Hope you are feeling better. This computer won't let me go to xanga sites. It says they are forbidden..that they are dating / social. How 'bout that??
Marmee loves y'all.
Is that the same library we went to before the light show that one time?
Is there no one (under Ben) who wanted to pick up the snake, or at least catch it?
Nope.
Nope!!!!!I was about ready to go and pick it up when it was right by me.
Well, why didn't ya?
It would bite me :)
It would bite me :)
Sorry.I dont't know if that was worth saying twice.
I think It would probably only bite you once.
And spit you out : ) !
Then it need's to gain some weight
Haha... I like the "Thisss..." !
Post a Comment