Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"I Got The Music In Me 2"



2 pictures, worth at least 2,000 words...

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean I got the muusic too or 2

Ben said...

cool. I think I'm going to try my hair like that for work tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...well, if you hadn't cut your hair a few years ago (in your hippie days, says Mom)you might have enough by now.

Anonymous said...

Do any of you notice anything especially spiritual about Gracie in these pictures?

Ben said...

ah. That would be that she's sporting the traditional dress of the Nepalese Buddhist temple girls?

Anonymous said...

Well, that's not exactly what I was talking about. But it could be that too, I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Look heavenward, Ben.

The Blog Marm said...

Nepalese, nothin! Them's jammies!

Ben said...

Well, I may not have told you guys, but I used to date one of the Nepalese temple girls and that's what she wore. Those were such beautiful days... Shia-Krishnakunihuni, I used to call her for short. Or perhaps she was Hindu. But the summer of love has passed.

Ben said...

Bethany, I saw the halo. Did you mean to take it like that?

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's what I was talking about. But Caitlin took the picture. Did you notice the dove?

Ben said...

cool, no I didn't see the dove.

The Blog Marm said...

Well, that must have been a whirlwind romance. Sadly, I never got to meet Shia-Krishnakunihuni.

Ben said...

this is pretty cool. Our lab team manager emailed it to us:
http://www.sonnyradio.com/chrisbliss.htm
I don't have sound on my computer, but apparently the sound helps.
And I was always impressed when people just juggled normally...

Ben said...

oh, click "watch" beside the picture

The Blog Marm said...

Wow, that was really impressive. You need to watch it again with sound. I'm not even going to try learning that one; I don't have such a cool name, like Chris Bliss, to attract my audience.......

Ben said...

yeah. I bet people would watch you if you could do that too, even w/o a cool name. Of course you could get one, like Darlene Farlene.

The Blog Marm said...

Yep, now I've got a clever name. Why does that not exactly sound like a juggler? Caitlin says it sounds like a clown. Not the juggling type; the type that just squeezes a horn (I don't overestimate my talents......).

Ben said...

ha
I'm home now, finally. Usually I'm not at my desk enough to talk like that. that was fun.
Brian and I are getting ready to go to a concert near Chapel Hill by The Avett Brothers. Should be pretty good. They're sort of like bluegrass (at least as far as instrumention), except that they yell at the top of their lungs when they sing.

Anonymous said...

You should have named it "I got the music in me too".

The Blog Marm said...

I guess so. She does.

Ben said...

I like "I got the music in me to"

Anonymous said...

What about "I got the music in me tu" or "tou"?

The Blog Marm said...

Okay, let me brush up on my French, Bethany. Your first option has "tu," which is a French word for "you," so that would mean, "I got the music in me, you!" (Maybe...) Your second includes "tou"...so let's see, toujours means always, or actually would look like it technically means "all days" since jour is day. And I know tout and maybe tous refer to all. So you would be saying, perhaps, "I got the music in me all," which might mean all over, or maybe is just the opposite of y'all. But in French. Uh, a southern French dialect, maybe. And I never even knew you spoke French.

The Blog Marm said...

Now yours, Ben. Well, all I am thinking of is the song that says, "I got a wiggle in my toe......" Is that where you were headed?

Ben said...

um, oh yeah, that's what I meant. That was quite an analysis, Mom.

Anonymous said...

"I got the music in me to what?

Anonymous said...

5 numbers,5 words and 28 comments.