Littlemorrows

My Mama don't allow no music in here...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

What a sweet girl...


Another birthday, another precious daughter! (I don't remember growing older..............when....did....she?) Another teen-ager, even! When God placed you here, my dear, He gave us a rich fountain of joy and sweetness. Happy day, happy year, and may He bless you and guide you as you seek His Face and His paths. I love you.

(-From Haus)

4 comments:

The Blog Marm said...

First you dream...........

Anonymous said...

Bethany's our sister, and
Everyone missed her
Today while she was gone
Having fun.
All will agree, and
None will protest...against
You if you say that Beth is the best!

Feliz Compleanos, Bethanea!
Love, Caitlin

Ben said...

Happy happy birthday Bean
Caitlin was a little mean
To write a poem out for you
'Cause that's what I was gonna do.

But that's ok- she didn't know.
Anyway, just goes to show
We think you're cool and all that jazz
Even though you are a, uh...frazz.

Your hair is just like Anna Scott,
And on your chin is a little spot,
You're now a bona fide teenager
Hope that we all really made your
Birthday fun and that you liked the cake.

The Blog Marm said...

Yep, it's Teen City around here now. Teens, tens & toddlers (poor kids are getting so big & Mom still calls them babies or toddlers). Okay, little kids. What other endearing term should they go by? I am not crazy about rugrats.
Too bad the big ones can't be here much. Can't everybody just move home, or at least into the neigborhood? Maybe I could get you all jobs at Aunt Millie's. I bet they are looking for a computer scientist, a chemist, a zoologist and a classical pianist. Besides, they could get band music on the side.